Last two days of 2011

10:40 PM

30th



And we found these awesome post-it notes written by my fellow shawols!!! I wished I had post-its with me that day so that I could contribute...but oh well



Hanged out with the dancers once again, it's been long since we went out together!! Exchanged our xmas prezzies and had dinner together afterwards. It's sad that I can't perform with the juniors anymore, but I still hope that everything will go smooth for them! Love you girls, fighting xxx


31st



Went to set up a booth at flea with Cenli, Shi Chen, Rena and Jiexin!!! Business was kinda bad for me but I sure had fun! ;) xxx


I'm wondering if I should do a Q&A vlog...should I? Ok maybe I shouldn't lmao

You Might Also Like

0 comments

EXPECTO X PATRONUM || Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.